Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Blog begins ...

Just sat here at work being encouraged by my colleagues to pronounce just how great our workplace is. Its great ! With doors, corridors, desks, phones, computers, drinks-machines. Verging on exceptional, when you take into account the nameplates.

Anyway, we'll be off to NZ on March 3rd. Flying out at 9.45pm GMT, and arriving hours and hours later at Christchurch. Returning on April 2nd, arriving at Heathrow 6.45am with a bit of luck. I'll post the itinerary, hah !, up here shortly.

Don't be worrying about Birthday presents for me please. I had lots of lovely Christmas things, thanks.

Cheers,

M.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Pictures!
We want pictures of the nameplates!
Pleased to see you liked the idea so much you bought the company...

Looking forward to hearing about your travels while I´m on my travels!

BigSis

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home